IBC MEMBER BENEFITS
Free Key Buyer Reports
The IBC offers more than 160 FREE Key Buyer Reports providing valuable insights into global markets. Download a sample report today to see how you can benefit by joining
Stay on Top of Key Developments in International Trade
- IBC Global Forum — Learn at the annual meeting, which features key retailers, key distributors and industry-savvy specialists discussing relevant export topics and providing education on market entry, global product development and marketing strategies.
- Website — Access the "IBC Members Only" section with special reports, links and more.
Understand the International Business Environment
- Key Retailer Reports — Learn about the world’s leading retailers, including analysis of home and housewares products offered.
- Key Distributor Reports — Learn about the world’s leading distributors, including analysis of home and housewares products offered.
- Special Reports — Benefit from country and industry-specific regulations and requirements.
Discover New Markets
- Trade Missions — Visit countries of special interest to IBC Members to locate distribution, retail and sourcing opportunities while experiencing cultures first-hand.
- Pavilions at International Trade Fairs — Exhibit at an international trade fair at one of IBC’s turn-key pavilions. Let IBC worry about booth construction and logistical details so that you can focus on selling!
- Tabletop Trade Shows and Retail Tours — Participate in events and tours held in connection with IBC Global Forums.
Gain Competitive Advantage at the International Home + Housewares Show
- “IBC Members Only” Meetings — Meet with buyers of leading international retailers at special events.
- Pre-Show International Attendee List — Access records from the International Home + Housewares Show, allowing you to personally invite and prepare for key international buyers.
- Post-Show International Attendee List — Utilize the records for all international attendees who registered for the Show.
- Networking After Dark (formerly the Monday Night Reception) — Network with international buyers and other IBC Members in a fun and informal setting.
Find Qualified Networking Opportunities
- Networking Opportunities — Communicate with other IBC Members to access countless years of industry knowledge.