The International Business Council is a special interest group of IHA members, dedicated to helping its membership market and sell their products internationally by sharing information, providing networking opportunities, and offering programs to assist, support, and educate.
Attend The Global Forum
IBC Member Benefits
Free Key Buyer Reports
The IBC offers more than 160 FREE Key Buyer Reports providing valuable insights into global markets. Download a sample report today to see how you can benefit by joining
- IBC Global Forum — Learn at the annual meeting, which features key retailers, key distributors and industry-savvy specialists discussing relevant export topics and providing education on market entry, global product development and marketing strategies.
- Website — Access the “IBC Members Only” section with special reports, links and more.
- Key Retailer Reports — Learn about the world’s leading retailers, including an analysis of home and housewares products offered.
- Key Distributor Reports — Learn about the world’s leading distributors, including an analysis of home and housewares products offered.
- Global Connect Newsletter — Receive updates on resources and opportunities to enhance your global sales efforts with this monthly IBC newsletter.
- Special Reports — Benefit from the country and industry-specific regulations and requirements.
- Trade Missions — Visit countries of special interest to IBC Members to locate distribution, retail and sourcing opportunities while experiencing cultures first-hand.
- Pavilions at International Trade Fairs — Exhibit at an international trade fair at one of IBC’s turn-key pavilions. Let IBC worry about booth construction and logistical details so that you can focus on selling!
- Tabletop Trade Shows and Retail Tours — Participate in events and tours held in connection with IBC Global Forums.
- “IBC Members Only” Meetings — Meet with buyers of leading international retailers at special events.
- Pre-Show International Attendee List* — Access records from the The Inspired Home Show®, allowing you to personally invite and prepare for key international buyers.
- Post-Show International Attendee List* — Utilize the records for all international attendees who registered for the Show.
- Networking After Dark — Network with international buyers and other IBC Members in a fun and informal setting.
- “We Sell Globally” Booth Sign — Designate your company as an exporter.
- Free Pre-Show Publicity through Global Trade Publications — Access free editorial placement.
*Available only to IHA Members which exhibit at The Inspired Home Show.
- Networking Opportunities — Communicate with other IBC Members to access countless years of industry knowledge.