Who is the International Housewares Association?
The International Housewares Association (IHA) is committed to maximizing the success of the home + housewares industry. IHA hosts The Inspired Home Show every March in Chicago, and offers year-round access to executive-level share groups and conferences, a wide range of international business development tools, housewares industry market data and information services, facilitation of industry standards and more!
As The Home Authority, the International Housewares Association (IHA) will identify opportunities, challenges, and changes impacting the global home and housewares industry and develop products and services that help members succeed and adjust to evolving market conditions.
The International Housewares Association (IHA) is committed to maximizing the success of the global home and housewares market on behalf of its membership. IHA provides events, education, and resources to bring together product suppliers, buyers and industry service providers to facilitate and grow sales, develop relationships and share knowledge.
The Committee provides exhibitors’ perspectives on trade show issues, including trade show planning, execution and measurement.
- Paul Cosaro, Picnic Time Inc.
- Edmond Aghajanian, EZ Brite Brands, Inc.
- Brendan Bauer, Grand Fusion Housewares
- Kevin Chandrajan, Salton
- Paul Cosaro, Picnic Time* Board Liaison
- Chuck Fraelich, Tag
- Sal Gabbay, Gibson Homewares **Committee Chairperson
- Mark Horstman, Buddeez, Inc.
- Michael Karyo, Prepara
- Colton Knittig, Grillight
- Bill McHenry, Widgeteer
- Bryan O’Connell, Blueoco
- Wesley Smith, Smith Agency
- Kim Wolf, Liv-IT
The Council provides specialty retailers’ perspectives on trade show issues and input on trade show and product planning, execution and measurement.
- Yvette Laugier, Peugeot Saveurs North America LLC
- Jim Egan, Wegmans
- Mary Liz Curtin, Leon & Lulu
- Jill Foucre, Marcel Culinary, Inc.
- Michael Higdon, National Building Museum
- Janis Johnson, Gourmet Catalog & Buying Group
- KC Lapiana, In the Kitchen
- Gregg Smith, Cook’s Warehouse
- Chris Wiedemer, Cook’s World
- Karen Morava, Careful Peach
- Michele Dietz, Wisconsin Cutlery
- John Mahler, Cook Cork and Fork
- Nora Gomez, Nebraska Furniture Mart
- Jane Wegand, Grand Fete
The International Business Council is a special interest group of IHA members, dedicated to helping its membership market and sell their products internationally by sharing information, providing networking opportunities and offering programs to assist, support and educate.
IHA Board Liaison
- Mike Otterman, Lodge Cast Iron
- Henrique Boscolo, Winix Inc.
- Will Augenbraun, Scrub Daddy, Inc.
- Giancarlo Barzotti, Whitmor Inc.
- Kelly Burrows, Dreamfarm
- Elias Gutt, Sttelli
- Eduardo Lemus, Picnic Time Family of Brands
- Jan Murtagh, Component Design Northwest, Inc.
- Lee Riddle, Lodge Mfg.
This Committee plays an integral role in policy development and implementation by providing recommendations and direction on federal legislative and regulatory issues and on initiatives that could impact the business interests of the housewares industry. It also provides guidance on long and short-term grassroots action plans.
- Thomas Nichols, Pretika Corporation
- Dale Matschullat, At Counsel, Schiff Hardin LLP
- Terry Crawford, Conimar Group LLC
- Sal Gabbay, Gibson Overseas, Inc.
- Linda Graebner, LSG Associates
- Steve Greenspon, Honey Can Do International
- Yvette Laugier, Peugeot Saveurs North America LLC
- David Zrike, Zrike Brands
The Council provides customers’ perspectives on trade show issues and input on trade show and product planning, execution and measurement.
- Michael Hayes, Newell Brands
- Eva Lorenz, Amazon
- Robert LeBrun, Big Lots Stores, Inc.
- Brad Kleparek, Crate and Barrel
- Tom Hayes, Home Goods
- Joe Kirby, Imperial Distributors, Inc.
- Cory Ellis, Kroger
- Craig Coleman, Macy’s
- Samara Tuchband, Target
- Russell Winters, Wal-Mart Stores
- Paige Kelly, Wayfair
- Kim Alexander, Costco
- Chris Luce, The Container Store
- Alex Ogof, Bed Bath & Beyond
The Council of global retailers and distributors provides customers’ perspectives on trade show issues and input on trade show and product planning, execution and measurement.
- Kim Cole, Gleener Inc.
- Maximo Bach, MercadoLibre, Argentina
- Michelle Dickinson, Burton McCall, UK
- Sandra Dobbins, Master Distributors, Australia
- James Ge, Euroidea Corporation, China
- Leonella Gomez, Kado, El Salvador
- David Nourse, Koola World, South Africa
- James Karani, Yuwa, Japan
- Jackson Liang, Genesis, China
- Jonathan Lim, Katrin BJ, Malaysia
- Meir Maryena, Tendencias y Conceptos, Mexico
- Liz Oldfield, Milly’s, New Zealand
- Ben Phillips, Divertimenti, UK
- Chris Shipton, Jascor Housewares Inc.
- Pavel Stanek, Potten & Pannen, Czech Republic
- Susan San Miguel, Gourdo’s, Philippines
- Helen Widjaja, PT ACE Hardware, Indonesia
The Council assists IHA in making the Show more meaningful for a younger audience and offers advice on how to bring more young people into the industry.
- Scott Felsenthal, Whitmor, Inc.
- Michael Rine, Oxo
- Hallie L. Stevens, MadeSmart
- Sarah Wilson, IHA
- Leif Melvin, YouCopia
- Chloe Small, Macy’s
- Emily Green, Lifetime Brands
- Pamela Mical, Honey Can Do International
- Kelly Walsh, Escali