Glediz is located in a five-story house on Mysnickay street in Moscow, which was built in 1899-1903 by architect Fyodor Osipovich Schechtel. The facade is decorated with numerous paintings and reliefs of Mercury, the Roman god of merchants. The first floor of the building used to be occupied by porcelain and faience shop Kuznetsov Partnership, a famous Russian porcelain manufacturer of that time. The Glediz store is a monument of architecture, with an Art Nouveau-style interior. Selling kitchenware for over 100 years, Glediz keeps the tradition of the historic store, expanding its product range and always demonstrating high quality, luxury and beauty.