press release -
International Housewares Association
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Contact: Deborah A.Teschke
Senior Manager, Public Relations & Communications
Email Debbie Teschke
IHA Partners with Lawrence Merchandising, NextLife/MVR for New Member Services
â€”The International Housewares Association announced today two new services for its member companies. Named as preferred providers and offering discounts for IHA members are Lawrence Merchandising, a national merchandising service organization, and NextLife/MVR, a leader in environmental innovation, an emerging eco-lifestyle brand and sustainable resin producer. Both companies are listed in the Member Benefits section at www.housewares.org/iha/benefits.
Lawrence Merchandising specializes in customized store service solutions across all product categories and in multiple retail formats. For more than 48 years the company has positioned many of the nation's top brands through quality, reliable in-store merchandising support. IHA members will receive discounts on retail merchandising services including POG sets, IRC placements, display set-ups, new product cut-ins, visual merchandising, ongoing maintenance service, audits and compliance assurance and new store openings.
NextLife/MVR is IHA’s sustainability partner and will offer information on sustainability and assistance in “going green.” Their services include:
- Eco-Branding, "Seal of Sustainability" and Lifecycle Assessmentsâ€”NextLife will offer the NextLife brand or its recognized "seal of sustainability," both inclusive of a requisite Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), to members at a substantial discount. IHA members opting to start down the path of sustainability with an LCA only will also receive a discount on that service.
- Sustainable, competitive domestic manufacturing capabilitiesâ€”NextLife has identified and certified select domestic manufacturers who can provide sustainable manufacturing capabilities, inclusive of access to MVR's post-consumer sustainable resins.
- Free online eco-assessment that will almost instantaneously allow members to assess and measure their corporate sustainability.
- A sustainability hotline phone number and email address specifically for IHA members for questions about science, "green" product and packaging development and eco-marketing/communications.
- Online articles, blogs and information tailored to the housewares industry at housewares.org.
Further information on all IHA Preferred Provider vendors is available at www.housewares.org/iha/benefits