Adapting in the Face of Change
This year's CHESS conference, "Adapting in the Face of Change" is shaping up to be the strongest event yet including a great roster of speakers covering important, timely and very relevant topics. CHESS speakers include authorities on:
- Visual intelligence and the art of perception
- Trends shaping the future of the U.S. retail landscape
- Navigating the opportunities in digital marketing and social media
- Building your talent bench for the future
- Retail evolution in the housewares industry
- In addition to the education, CHESS veterans know that the networking with industry peers will be a key element and benefit of this two-day event.
Hear What Past Attendees Have to Say About CHESS
Keynotes, Industry Presentations and Panel Discussions
The CHESS agenda and speaker lineup are designed specifically for chief officers of all IHA member companies and their top decision makers and features sessions on critical issues affecting the home and housewares business.
The CHESS conference is designed to afford industry executives the opportunity to network and discuss relevant challenges and opportunities present in today's business environment. Through scheduled networking breaks, breakfast and lunch formats, and the highly anticipated dinner on day 1 (Tuesday, October 3rd), CHESS is the ideal forum to share your knowledge and experience with industry executives as you seek solutions and search for opportunities in your business.
For additional information, please contact Ginny Costello at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor-in-Chief, HomeWorld Business
Group President, Retail, NPD Group
President Reshoring Initiative
Vice President and Principal Analyst, E-business and Channel Strategy, Forrester Research
Gene & Georgetti - Rosemont
Chief Executive Officer & Chief Research Officer
Senior Managing Director & Assistant Director of Research
, Telsey Advisory Group (TAG)
CEO, The Carter Group
Consultant, Former Retailer
General Manager/Director, Home Products Amazon.com