The International Housewares Association (IHA) is committed to maximizing the success of the home and housewares products industry on behalf of its membership by:
- Providing a world-class home products marketplace. Our primary mission is to connect buyers and sellers. We seek to maximize and preserve the value of the International Home + Housewares Show by establishing this Show as the premier global marketplace for home products.
- Facilitating global commerce and the buyer-seller interface. Through missions to countries around the globe introducing IHA members to retailers and selected pavilion opportunities, we strive to strengthen IHA member exposure to key global commerce opportunities.
- Increasing consumer awareness and interest in home products. Through The Inspired Home, the industry is directly connected to the consumer through our consumer-focused website and frequent consumer press events.
- Gathering and disseminating essential marketplace intelligence. We seek to provide critical information and analysis on marketplace trends. We offer the industry tools such the State of the Industry Report, Housewares MarketWatch and IHA Gourmet Home and seek to develop new tools to better define business practices and new trends.
- Educating and supporting key constituencies to improve their success. By making full use of current tools, such as the annual CHESS conference and trade missions, and the now free access to our CORE member share groups and the International Business Council, we help prepare industry participants to do business profitably.
Clarity of vision, purpose and mission are paramount. These are the disciplines that guide us...
- Value...maximize customer return on investment
- Service...proactively exceed customer needs and expectations
- Integrity...provide a consistent level playing field for the Industry
- Stability...maintain the strength of the Industry's Association