CHICAGO (March 4, 2023) — Fourteen housewares suppliers ranging from well-established brands to first-time exhibitors were honored as Global Honorees of the IHA Global Innovation Awards (gia) for Excellence in Product Design today. The Global Honorees in each of 14 categories were announced during the invitation-only gia dinner on the first evening of The Inspired Home Show 2023, taking place now through Tuesday, March 7 at McCormick Place here.
Global Honorees are:
- Bath + Personal Care: Stasher, Everyday Beauty Bag
- Cleaning: simplehuman, paper towel pump
- Cook + Bakeware: Gourmet Kitchen Works LLC, Genetti Fan Lid
- Home Décor + Gifts: Wrap-It Storage, MagSnap – Magnetic Snap Wristband
- Home Organization + Storage: Grand Fusion Housewares, Inc., Roll-Up Drying Rack with Collapsing Utensil Holder
- Household + Home Electrics: Roborock (HK) Limited, S8 Pro Ultra
- Kitchen Electrics: Ooni Limited, Ooni Volt 12
- Kitchen Hand Tools + Cutlery: Dreamfarm, Sharple
- Kitchenware: Dreamfarm, Fluicer
- Luggage, Travel Goods & Accessories: Sherpani, Soleil AT
- Pet Products: Dexas International, Ltd., Snack & Distract Licking Mat
- Smart Home: Chefman, CHEF iQ Smart Thermometer™
- Sustainable Products: LARQ, Inc., LARQ Bottle Filtered
- Tabletop: Sempli, Monti-Mini Decanter + Monti-Rosso
“Congratulations to these Global Honorees of the 2023 IHA Global Innovation Awards for Excellence in Product Design; they represent the cutting-edge innovation and creativity that is driving the housewares industry today,” said Derek Miller, IHA president & CEO. “Product innovation is the engine that keeps the home + housewares industry vibrant and profitable. It is our pleasure to honor the brands and designers that continue to push the envelope and delight both buyers and consumers.”
The 70 finalists in all categories are featured in the New Product Showcases in the Buyers Club in each Show building and the 14 category Global Honorees are on display in the Hall of Product Innovation in the Grand Concourse Lobby in the North Building.
The Inspired Home Show, IHA’s global home + housewares marketplace, is being held March 4-7 at Chicago’s McCormick Place Complex and features exhibitors and buyer attendees from around the globe. For more information about the 2023 Show and to register for a Show badge, please visit TheInspiredHomeShow.com.
To view the list of finalists for the IHA Global Innovation Awards for product design, please go to https://www.theinspiredhomeshow.com/awards/gia-product For more information about exhibitors and the Show, please visit TheInspiredHomeShow.com
The International Housewares Association is the 85-year-old voice of the housewares industry. The not-for-profit, full-service association sponsors the world’s premier exposition of products for the home, The Inspired Home Show, IHA’s Global Home + Housewares Market (TheInspiredHomeShow.com), and offers its 1,300 member companies a wide range of services, including industry and government advocacy; export assistance; industry and consumer trends through the IHA Market Watch Report; executive management peer groups; group buying discounts on business solutions services; direct-to-consumer engagement through TheInspiredHome.com; and an independent news and information platform through HomePageNews.com.