The primary business of attendees of the International Home + Housewares Show is the buying and selling of products for the home.
We ask you, who are invited to attend the Show as guests of the housewares industry, to respect the primary activity of all attendees.
- Please schedule all exhibitor meetings in advance of the Show.
- Even if you have an appointment, if exhibitors have a meeting in progress, please respect their privacy.
- If exhibitors are not engaged with buyers, make certain that they are still able to meet at your scheduled time.
Other things to remember:
- Removal of product samples from the exhibit hall is strictly prohibited.
- Food samples offered by exhibitors are intended for their buyer customers.
- Cameras and video equipment are prohibited.
- As a safety consideration, wheeled carts and luggage are prohibited on the Show floor. Please use the complimentary coat and luggage check.
- There is no smoking allowed inside the convention center.
To register as a trade guest, click here.