connect with iha via social media
– Staying in the loop is easier than ever at the 2014 International Home + Housewares Show! During your time at the Show, be sure to follow @HousewaresShow
and stay tuned to these Twitter topics for all the latest updates:
- #IHHS2014 - Follow all the general Show posts and promotions from exhibitors, attendees and Show Organizers - before, during and after the Show.
- #ImAtTheShow - Which hall hosts kitchenware products? This tag will relay general information for attendees, vendors, and exhibitors throughout the duration of the Show.
- #IHHSHappenings - Cocktail hour or Cutlery Showcase? Follow this topic for alerts on all IHHS daily events, award ceremonies, lunches, and demonstrations.
- #IHHSBoothBoost - Best of the Booths! This topic highlights some of the Show's can't-miss exhibitor stations, featured three at a time.
- #SeenAtTheShow - You've gotta see this! Upload and tag pictures of your favorite products seen on the showroom floor.
Linked In – Join IHA on Linked In, designed for housewares industry networking.
IHA Blog – Read IHA’s thoughts on current events and activities within the housewares industry.
What's hot in housewares - we're pinning some favorites in design and innovation on Pinterest. Join us!
– Subscribe and become a friend of IHA’s Channel on YouTube. View the latest IHA event and Show videos from IHA and others within the industry.